When you are on the road to wellness, there are 3 feelings you can change. In order to change these feelings, you first need to change your mindset. Having a positive mindset and a "Can Do" attitude is crucial to your success in life.
When it comes to your health and well being while you are feeling like crap, it is important to start with a positive mental focus and picture of where you want to be and how you want to feel when you get there.
I remember feeling so weak and tired and not seeing myself as the strong one when my digestive system was turning against me. I just kept saying to myself out loud in the mirror that I am going to be stronger than before. I kept saying it until I believed it. I use to look at cookbooks and wish I could make the recipes. I knew one day I would not be afraid of food.
The 3 Feelings You Can Change:
- Feeling Deprived - This is a valid feeling. You are sitting at the table with your family or friends and you cannot eat everything that is on the menu. So you must strategically choose your food and ask for revisions to your meal to exclude any gluten or wheat products. This can take the joy out of eating at a potluck or restaurant meal. Thankfully, more menus are accommodating the gluten or wheat-free options.
- Feeling Defeated - You are trying your best but not getting where you want to be with your health. Bloating and symptoms of low energy, including stomach pain and discomfort make you feel like crap. You say you are doing your best and have tried "everything" including food elimination, food sensitivity testing, multiple visits to the ND or MD. You continue to feel like you are not getting anywhere even though you continue to work on yourself.
- Feelings of Mental Anxiety - You tire very easily and lack the stamina to keep going most days. You want to be more active, healthy and mobile. This keeps you up at night. You worry about things you want to do but your body is holding you back. This anxiety is a result of not being able to do what you want to do. You want to work more to help with family income. You want to do more physical activities and keep up with a cleaner home. It is all so overwhelming.
You are in a vicious cycle and just want some guidance off of this run-away-train. What you need is a roadmap and a guide to show you the way.
How You Want to Feel Instead
- Instead of feeling deprived, you want to feel prosperous, enriched and blessed.
- Instead of feeling defeated, you want to feel optimistic, joyful and encouraged.
- Instead of feeling anxiety, you want to feel calm, peaceful and confident.
What is the cost of staying where you are right now?
- The cost of trying everything yourself to fix the problem.
- The cost of your money, time and energy to research and randomly try different elimination diets, protocols and loading up on supplements.
- The cost of your confidence that you will never figure it out.
- The cost of taking out the unnecessary foods forever and putting your health in deeper jeapardy without fixing the root cause.
Here are 3 things you can start doing right now:
- You need to shut off you screens at least 1 hour before bed. Blue light interferes with the production of melatonin which prepares you for sleep. That means no bright lights, no TV, no stimulating activities.
Instead read quietly or drink a calming tea like chamomile or passion flower tea.
- Stop eating refined sugar and processed foods. If you take white or brown sugar out of your diet, you will start to see a big difference in your energy levels. Sugar is in so many things. Added sugars are detrimental to your intestinal health.
Sugar contributes to a lot of fatigue issues. When your body has too much sugar in your blood, the result is inflammation and unstable blood sugar which leads to fatigue. Food labels to watch for contain fructose, sucrose, dextrose, glucose and high fructose corn syrup.
Processed foods lack the proper nutrients and fiber to keep your digestive system healthy.
- Drink more water.
Water helps to detox your body, metabolize nutrients and hydrate your cells. Just drinking ½ your weight in ounces of water per day can help you to feel more energized.
Your information is never shared, rented, or sold. No spam.
Why Wait! Get Started in the Right Direction
You may be spending at least $200 a month on supplements and you feel you have chosen the ones for you but still you have not found the solution to your problems.
You turn to Google searching for answers. However, you continue to be groping in the dark with quick fixes that never bring you lasting results. It like “throwing spaghetti at the wall.”
No more groping in the dark and hoping. Let's get you started in the right direction.