Are you feeling tired and unable to find the energy you need to do the things you want to do? This can be so frustrating! I know you want to be all that you were created to be.
Does this sound like you?
- You do not bounce out of bed like you use to and feel that you just did not get enough rest.
- Falling asleep seems to take forever and once you do, you may wake up one or more times before your alarm.
- You spend your days feeling stressed with so much to do and can hardly get dinner on the table.
- If you could start a new hobby or work more for yourself, that would help you feel like you were fulfilling your life’s purpose.
- Having more energy means you can say yes to a volunteer opportunity at your favorite community charity or church. Giving back in your community would give you so much joy. If only you could find the energy to do so.
- You love spending time out with your friends but sometimes you just feel too tired to do so.
- Taking longer walks or joining an exercise class seems like a chore. Even too much exercise makes you tired
- Eating nutritious foods seem boring to you and you struggle to eat from scratch during the week since eating healthy makes you think you need to be a gourmet cook. Prefab and oven ready is so much easier!
- You experience digestive and intestinal disturbances no matter what you do to fix your diet.
No need to suffer, click the button below to book a complimentary End Your Fatigue strategy call. Let's get acquainted and see if we can work together.
Here are 3 things you can start doing right now:
- You need to shut off you screens at least 1 hour before bed. Blue light interferes with the production of melatonin which prepares you for sleep. That means no bright lights, no TV, no stimulating activities.
Instead read quietly or drink a calming tea like chamomile or passion flower tea.
- Stop eating refined sugar and processed foods. If you take white or brown sugar out of your diet, you will start to see a big difference in your energy levels.
Sugar is in so many things. Added sugars are detrimental to your health in the form of processed foods and drinks containing empty calories and lacking nutrition.
Sugar contributes to a lot of fatigue issues. When your body has too much sugar in your blood, the result is inflammation and unstable blood sugar which leads to fatigue. Food labels to watch for contain fructose, sucrose, dextrose, glucose and high fructose corn syrup.
- Drink more water.
Water helps to detox your body, metabolize nutrients and hydrate your cells. Just drinking ½ your weight in ounces of water per day can help you to feel better.
If you want a strategy that works this time, book your free End Your Fatigue strategy call with me by clicking the button below.
You feel your best years are behind you and just want to feel well. But what does well feel like since you have settled for feeling so tired all the time. It seems normal.
Do you have some of these symptoms?
- Catching a cold is the norm and when you do get sick, it seems to take a month for you to get back to yourself again. Only then you fear getting another virus that will keep you from your goals.
- Sore throats
- chest colds
- occasional fevers every year are just no fun and you think that this is normal for you at your age.
You spend at least $200 a month on supplements and you feel you have chosen the ones for you but still you have not found the solution to your problems.
If only you could find a solution! You know your hormones are out of whack and your immune system is not the best. Where is that magic pill?
You turn to Google searching for answers. However, you continue to be groping in the dark with quick fixes that never bring you lasting results. It like “throwing spaghetti at the wall.”
No more groping in the dark and hoping. Book your complimentary End Your Fatigue strategy call with me by clicking the button below. Let's talk. No obligations. Let's get acquainted.
I sympathize with what you are going through. After I turned 40 it seemed all downhill from there. My body started turning on me too. I needed to learn the right way to nourish myself and eliminate the irritating foods until my body was better able to digest them.
I needed accountability and a coach to help me find my way. I needed education about my hormones and digestive system.
I know you want to live your fullest potential. You know you need help but fear of failure is holding you back.
Investing in your health is what will give you the ability to move forward but you are scared of spending your hard-earned money in the wrong places and seeing very little results.
What you need is a system or a Roadmap. If someone could give you a Roadmap to get to where you need to go, you would take it right?
You’ve been to your MD and probably a naturopath but need a better Roadmap and coaching partner. Someone that will give you the steps to take, accountability and encouragement along the way
Take a minute to book your free End Your Fatigue strategy call with me by clicking the button below.